Expo 2025 OSAKA
Zimbabwe will participate at the Expo 2025 Osaka, which will be held in Osaka, Japan in 2025 for six months, from 13 April-13 October 2022. The theme for the expo is "Designing Future Society for Our Lives”.
Zimbabwe’s participation at the world expo aims to promote the Brand Zimbabwe through showcasing our social, cultural diversity and promotion of Zimbabwe’s tourism, investment, and trade opportunities.
The Government of Zimbabwe appointed Mr. Allan Majuru, the Chief Executive Officer of ZimTrade as its Commissioner General for Expo 2025 Osaka, Japan.
- To promote the Brand Zimbabwe campaign through showcasing our social, and cultural diversity
- To promote Zimbabwe’s trade and investment opportunities as well as tourist attractions to visitors at the expo
- To benchmark Zimbabwe’s product offering and processes against international best practices
- To gather intelligence on the latest innovations and how to apply them to the Zimbabwean context in order for us to attain our SDGs.
- To re-engage with the international community
The Zimbabwe pavilion will bring out the various efforts by local stakeholders to foster co-creation with the world. The exhibition will look at the social effects for developing countries through trade, investment, and tourism.